Monday, May 24, 2010

Double Digits

Hello people from Earth and beyond! It was my birthday last Thursday and I want to tell you about it. This year I got the best cake EVER!!! It was called Shopping Diva, I loved it! The purse part at the top was vannila cake and the bottom was DELICIOUS red velvet! Also the black icing made my tongue and teeth turn black!















This is a new bottlecap I got for my necklace. It has an ipod on it. I love it!!! I also got a flower bottlecap,which I also love.


These are bracelets I got. The bracelet on my hand is a mood bracelet, it has moods like kooky, cheery, rockin' and bummed. The other bracelet I like to wear on my ankle like an anklet.


These are my awesome new pj's. I love them!!!! Oh, and my bffl's gave me an anklet, toe rings, a beautiful necklace, and a jumprope!!! THANKS YOU GUYS!!!


I also got two movies. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Bolt!!! Two of my favorite movies!

Also did I mention my wonderful mom and dad got me some silly bandz!!! and I got the cutest outfit ever!!!

I got the turtle webkinz!!! It is so cute!!!

THANKS MOM AND DAD AND ESPECIALLY MY BFFL'S!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment